SOUTHERN RUMBLE 2019
FAQ & NEED TO KNOW
- FREE Meet & Greet starts at 3.30pm in the foyer inside the Main Entrance into ILT Stadium Southland. This will finish at 4.30pm
- Doors open at 4pm
- Show starts at 5pm
- Finish around 8pm-8.30pm
- Official After Party is at Level One on Esk Street from 10pm
- Door sales will be available at the ILT Stadium counter all day
SEATING & TICKET
- You will need to bring a printed copy of your ticket, any issues please see staff at ILT Stadium reception.
- All seating is allocated, so please refer to your ticket and see seating map below. For any problems, grab a member of staff or an SPW representative
FOOD & DRINK
- Food and Drinks are available at ILT Stadium
- Eftpos and Cash available
- Parking is available at the ILT Stadium.
- SPW, MCW & Wrestler Merchandise will be available. This is all CASH ONLY and is available at the Meet & Greet, at Intermission and after the show.
FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
- We will be filming the show for TVNZ DUKE & SPW On Demand. By attending this event you permit us to include you in footage captured on the evening
- Please be cautious of camera equipment around you
- Join us and tag us in any social media content throughout the night. We will be using the hashtag #SouthernRumble
- We are all here to have a good time! Please respect that there are families with children attending
- We thrive on audience participation, the louder the better!
- If you have any concerns or issues, please grab an SPW Staff member in an SPW Shirt